How to Order
- Log in to your library admin account
- Go to the Entitlements - Subscriptions tab in your account profile
- Select the collection/plan, term and payment method (Invoicing or Credit Card)
- Confirm your purchase
The CEL eBook Store
For Publishers :
- Public preview access to all titles
- Full search inside
- Usage tracking/analytics
- Subscription sales support*
- Strong DRM
For Readers :
- Preview before purchase
- Instant delivery after purchase
- Online access
- Simple activation
- Download to tablet
|Setup Cost||Free*||Per-Title Fee|
|Sales Commission to CEL||30%||10%|
|Subscription/Package licensing||Not available||Publisher-controlled**|
|Contract?||Not required||One year|
*For titles available for licensing through dèsLibris. Add titles for Store promotion only: $40/title.
**Setup charges apply. Please inquire.
d-Store is ready for use in Partner mode by any dèsLibris publisher without payment or obligation.
After gaining experience, publishers may move to the Professional mode to enable subscription licensing models.
The subscription or “limited duration” licensing model provides publishers with additional recurring revenue from existing content. Subscription offerings might be:
- All books in a catalogue
- Only backlist or frontlist
- By series
- By title
Licenses can be sold to individuals, groups and institutions. The limited duration feature can be applied for courseware licensing. Pricing and subscription terms are publisher-set. Entitlement management is handled in the d-Store publisher dashboard.